Saturday, May 10, 2014

WE COME RUNNING.

Aztec motifs inspired outfit.



Hello! These pictures I took just yesterday . It was amazing day, because first we went to see the movie, and then we went for a walk around the city. And at the end of the evening we watched the beautiful fireworks. Such simple days as this one - that's what I really enjoy in spring and summer, these days are my way to escape from reality and enjoy the time, if I may say so. As the weather here is not stable yet, I decided to dilute my outfit with this beautiful "aztec sweater", which I bought in the last days of summer before the university. I love it because you can wear a  simple and ordinary combination with this piece and you'll be still looking good and unusual. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment