Monday, June 23, 2014

STAY HIGH ALL THE TIME. CHICNOVA TOP-DRESS

 I think summer has forgotten about that city in which I live.



Top (dress) - Chicnova

I'm so sorry that recently I haven't been posting a lot. I tried last month focus all my attention on exams at the University. I have almost passed them all but one, and soon "summer is coming" (although the weather is more like autumn). Today I dressed quite casually. Recently I received a lovely dress from http://www.chicnova.com/. This lovely vintage dress is perfect to pass a beautiful summer day with friends in town. By the way, I'm a big fan of lace. But unfortunately now is so cold that I had to wear this dress as top. I know it's weird. But I liked what eventually turned out. I still will wear this dress as a dress, if you know what I mean. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment