Thursday, September 3, 2015

Vintage Skirt


I bought a new skirt. Honestly, I can not say that this skirt - it's something I've always wanted or something I could not imagine wardrobe without. The skirt is a good quality skirt of fairly dense fabric. So if you are looking for a skirt with a high waist in the fall, then this option is definitely worthy of your attention.

I have not written in this blog for a while. I decided long time ago that I didn't want to blog anymore. But recently I decided that a missed it a little bit. So, I would like to share with you what is going on in my life right now.
1) University had started once again (I do not know, I'm glad about it or not, but I'm trying very hard to be a good student)
2) I have found a purpose in life for the next couple of years
3) I found a job (not a dream job, but still good)
4) I have made up with old friends
Overall, everything is good at the moment. If someone is reading this, please, leave a comment bellow about what is going on in your life. I would be very happy to read it.
Lots of love, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment